Good news for roller coaster junkies!
During these cold and wet months, when we’re deprived of the simple joys of eating too many nachos immediately before climbing into a roller coaster whose sworn enemies are gravity and good digestion, there is some small consolation.
Cedar Point (AKA: Roller Coaster Heaven) has a video gallery with POV HD videos of some of their coasters. You’re going to want to full-screen this… and maybe aim a variable speed fan at your face.
Proving there’s something for everyone, if you’re one of those dark souls who enjoys waiting in line, there’s a rough approximation of that now too. Google Maps has street view inside the park.
Here’s to next summer.
You can’t see it, but I just toasted next summer with my coffee.
- getoffyourfeetandmakethiscount likes this
- comingtoconclusions reblogged this from fuckyeahohio
- lastboardingcall reblogged this from fuckyeahohio
- saulyteee likes this
- twisted-wicker reblogged this from fuckyeahohio
- buildlovelikelego reblogged this from fuckyeahohio
- buildlovelikelego likes this
- rochestercrack likes this
- ocarinaanya likes this
- yurionpax likes this
- fuckyeahohio posted this