Lighthouses of Ohio: Marblehead Light.
Lighthouses aren’t just for the east coast. Ohio has a few, thanks to that inland sea we call Lake Erie. They’re all cool, but Marblehead Lighthouse is probably my favorite.
Thanks for the tip, Ohio Festivals!
- artifedex reblogged this from fuckyeahohio
- cosmologie likes this
- err-ca reblogged this from fuckyeahohio
- hollylouya reblogged this from fuckyeahohio and added:
- emotionationality likes this
- comingtoconclusions likes this
- unfortunatelymegan likes this
- capsaholic likes this
- inlettrading reblogged this from justusunicorns
- inlettrading likes this
- justusunicorns posted this