We are perfectly located for farmers’ markets and other locavores shenanigans; we’re big enough to sustain a small business but small enough for word to spread and to allow for amazing collaboration. Examples: Jeni’s (*eyeroll*); classy joints like Rigsby’s using local herbs, dairy, meat, veggies; all these new roasters/distilleries/breweries/meaderies!/wineries in town; Liz Lessner’s success; the relationship the record stores have fostered with each other; Traxler Tees; Late Night Slice even!
Dude. I love Columbus.
Amen to that!
Forget the politicians, Ohio small businesses are where it’s at.
- dreamin-japanese reblogged this from ludlowandstanton
- dustinova reblogged this from mtthwdsbrw
- dustinova likes this
- ronswansonismymentor likes this
- fromthehomelandtotheheartland likes this
- mindreadingfox reblogged this from fuckyeahohio
- cominthroughthepines likes this
- dreamin-japanese likes this
- noelanthony likes this
- ludlowandstanton reblogged this from fuckyeahohio
- laceypanties reblogged this from fuckyeahohio
- ocarinaanya likes this
- victoriasaidmaybe likes this
- vaginamonoleague likes this
- jenmurillo likes this
- insidefishsticks reblogged this from fuckyeahohio
- mtthwdsbrw reblogged this from fuckyeahohio and added:
- emotionationality likes this
- fuckyeahohio reblogged this from columbusiscapital and added:
- williac reblogged this from columbusiscapital and added:
- williac likes this
- alliandpeach likes this
- columbusiscapital reblogged this from thecolorcorporation and added:
- columbusiscapital likes this
- thecolorcorporation likes this
- artifedex likes this