Just look at this grim bastard.
This here is North Bend, Ohio native and, sandwiched between two terms by Grover Cleveland, the 23rd President of the United States.
Now, I know what you’re thinking. “Yea, Ohio’s had a bunch of presidents *yawn*”, but that’s not why we’re looking at him. Nor are we going to talk about his politics, which I’m sure made sense in the late 1800’s. No, we’re here to talk about his pet ownership. Really.
How fucking awesome is that?
Imagine showing up to the White House and being greeted by something like this:
Rumor has it, they did not get along, which isn’t surprising, but somehow fitting.
He also had a collie named “Dash” and a goat named “Whiskers”, but who cares? There’s no competing with Mr. Reciprocity and Mr. Protection.
- ohcolumbusoh likes this
- norealbusinessbeinghere likes this
- dolce-dolore likes this
- twoheadedboyy likes this
- criticandacynic reblogged this from retrocampaigns
- dissiderata likes this
- meatstuff reblogged this from retrocampaigns and added:
- imperfect-visage reblogged this from retrocampaigns
- retrocampaigns reblogged this from fuckyeahohio
- rapturesrevenge likes this
- yurionpax likes this
- americankimchi likes this
- cosmologie likes this
- colorfulkatamari reblogged this from fuckyeahohio
- fuckyeahohio posted this