The Columbus, Ohio neighborhood of Clintonville is home to possibly the greatest coffee shop there is.
Yeah, Me Too sells delicious French press coffee. You can get it hot or cold and you can add cream or sugar, but that’s it. If you’re fancy, you can buy a bag of their beans to take home, but that’s seriously the limit.
Yeah, Me Too does not offer the fancy coffees you get at chains. Nor does it offer tea, pastries, sandwiches, CDs, or books. If you’re looking for a place to have a seat, you’re out of luck. There are no chairs.
Yeah, Me Too has a laser-like focus on selling coffee and nothing is going to get in the way of that.
They don’t even advertise or have a website, so if you want to learn more, I recommend the following course of action:
- mandalovesbands likes this
- blahblahallison likes this
- lasonyasa0 likes this
- rbateson likes this
- mandakate21 reblogged this from fuckyeahohio
- mandakate21 likes this
- dead-line-gemini likes this
- neighborhoodr-columbus reblogged this from fuckyeahohio
- girlandpup likes this
- grrranger reblogged this from fuckyeahohio and added:
- grrranger likes this
- procrastinathor likes this
- punchfacechampion reblogged this from fuckyeahohio and added:
- fuckyeahohio posted this